Pressemitteilungen

14.02.2018 | P+P | Mitteilung der Pressestelle
P+P and Jeantet advise CEWE on the acquisition of Cheerz

CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA, Oldenburg, acquired approx. 80% of the shares of Stardust Media And Communication S.A.S., Paris, from its founders and financial investors and secured the acquisition of the remaining approx. 20% of the shares by way of options.

With its brand “Cheerz”, primarily targeted at smartphone users, the company is very successful in France, Spain and Italy and is growing dynamically.

P+P Pöllath + Partners and its French partner law firm Jeantet advised CEWE comprehensively with the following teams: P+P:

Otto Haberstock (Partner, Lead, M&A, Munich)
Dr. Eva Nase (Partner, Corporate and Capital Markets, Munich)
Daniel Wiedmann (Counsel, Merger Control, Frankfurt)
Philipp Opitz (Senior Associate, Corporate and Capital Markets, Munich)

Jeantet:

Karl Hepp de Sevelinges (Partner, Lead M&A, Paris)
Michael Samol (Counsel, M&A, Paris)
Ruben Koslar (Associate, M&A, Paris) Gabriel di Chiara (Senior Associate, Tax, Paris)
Fréderic Sardain (Partner, IP, Paris)

Der WBDat.-E-Mail-Newsletter zum Insolvenzgeschehen:
Unser kostenloser Service für Sie. Täglich auf dem neuesten Stand.

abonnieren